Pages

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Playlist on Computar updated..XD

My latest playlist on my computer..some songs are outdated and some are new..still..I don't count good songs by how updatd they are..that way, they're not called songs..


Everclear-She's so high above me
Vanessa Carlton-A Thousand Miles
Ne-yo - mad
Linkin Park-New Divide
Rihanna-Hatin on the club
T.I/Justin Timberlake-Dead and gone
Katy Perry-Thinking Of You
Daughtry-No Suprise
F.O.B-American Sweethearts
GReen Day-Know Your Enemy
Hey Monday-Homecoming
Crossfade-Cold
Lil Wayne-Lollipop
The Fray-You Found Me
All American Rejects-Gives You Hell
Beyonce-Halo
Lifehouse-You And Me
Matt Nathanson-Come On Ge Higher

...quite little songs..but still its just the playlist..not my album..^^..

recommend anymore songs?..
Drop it anywhere noticeable by me..=PP...

___________________________________________________________________

Holiday season is here~~..XD...

time for some extra studying boost..=d..
time for some extra fun boost..=P
time for some extra...erm..food?..XD
haha~

Facebooking now..XD...
till the next time~=)

0 comments: