Pages

Friday, June 5, 2009

Drawing..XD

Since I have nothing better to post, I might as well post my drawings here..=D..hehe...have no idea why I like drawing so much..=.="..but all I know is that it's fun.=D..haha..some of these drawings date back from last year..lol..the pictures aren't in order so just look through it and comment k..XD...chiaoz..(oh yea...1 more thing..all my drawings have no title..-__-"..lame or not I ask you??haha)



One of my first drawings..=D..it's got no colour but it looks pretty good..haha..semangat
SMI...draw the logo and all..haha..


Again, one of my early drawings..lol..quite like this one..wanted to put this on
class shirt but scared production might screw it up..>.< I like the spots..haha..



...A lot of people say this drawing is good..haha..wanna know the history of this?..
First, I drew this out with a pencil..then I gave it to Heng Jian to colour..so dia pun
color it..see see later I check..he say not very nice then wanted to throw it...then I was like..
=.="..wasting only..gimme la..I keep..haha..see see turn out to be one of my best..haha..
the colours used is from the stabilo fine liner 88 I think..haha



LOL....I did this in Sejarah class to keep me awake..-_____-"..
lame but still..haha..




Technically in complete..but lazy to continue....maybe one day la..haha...XD..




This one is for Monil..haha...tunggu ah..need to go laminate it first then bagi..XD




1 for Gerald oso..haha..both look alike..hehe..





I LOVE THIS ONE!!!!XD..used black pen to do this..hehe..TS for Thean Soong..
the thing in the other circle..no idea what it is..haha..but I Still like it..=D


LOL...does this look familiar?..hehe...'Blank'..one day have to colour this..



This one is unique..very unique..tuen it 360 degrees and you see the exact same image..
XD



Comment ya..XD...chiaoz

5 comments:

Alexander said...

You weren't kidding when you said you'll upload pictures of your drawings. HAHA.
Nicely done, nicely done :D

Thean Soong said...

of course i'm not kdding..=.="..since when do I joke around?..*innocent look*..haha..XD..thanks for d comments..~

Anonymous said...

zomfg!!
heng jian mad or what??
i like it alot!!!
with stabilo liner pens some more..

omg omg omg omg omg omg omg
all this by your own right??
the 360 turn thing..sho kewl!!
sho nice..

*hysterical!!*

Thean Soong said...

LOL...no la..he's not mad..just like to colour..haha..XD..yea..did this all on my own except the 'BLANK' which was coloured by HJ..XD..thanks for the comments..haha..XD

Benjamin said...

Wei... the last 'JuzLife' pic damn chunted weh...360... bugger... damn nice... ;)

CHEERS PAL!!!