Pages

Friday, May 29, 2009

Random Updates...

Been long since I didn't update..lol..blame the exams..


Anyway, i'm currently very very busy with stuff..mostly on the Prefects Newsletter thing..and as things couldn't get worse, another assignment was given to me..-__-"..its no other than the Star NIE thing...have to write some articles on teenage problems...for participation, you will get a free personal pan pizza..=DD..which is the probable reason why I accepted it quite well..dono whether can choose topping or not..see see they give the pizza base but no topping..-_____-"...I damn stone wea if like that..haha..

Apart from that..lets see...erm...yea..i'm getting more interested in drawing..=DDD..for some reason it makes me feel goooooooood...lol..maybe 1 day I post all my drawings on my blog..on second thought..better not..or some people think I lanci or something..haha..

And apart from that..nothing more ady la..oh ya...1 more thing....this song damn chun wei...pity d bugger went to jail..

I turn my head to the east
I dont see nobody by my side
I turn my head to the west
still nobody in sight
So I turn my head to the north,
swallow that pill
that they call pride
The old me is dead and gone,
the new me will be alright



0 comments: