Pages

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Thomas^^

Hmm..since I have nothing much to blog about..and I thought of this REALLY funny story..Its about Thomas..ya..that kid who goes around with guns in his pockets, shirt, blazer, pencil box, underwear?who knows..XD..In this story, i'll be telling you a bout the History of Thomas! Like the one I did for the Sejarah Folio in form 2....=.="..

So...lets start shall we?

When Thomas was young..he always...oh wait...its not very nice to go around calling their names out...I might get sued..we'll jsut call him...'product X'...So, as I was saying, when 'product X' was young, he was a naturally born soldier...what do I mean by this??...here's a picture of 'product X' when he was a baby..


"Product X" as seen on TV bloggie..


Yea...get what I mean now??..

During the early stages of 'product X's life, he faced difficult problems...one which involves...getting a pet fit for the battlefield..like these ones...and erm..as you know..pets arent that smart so they tend to die in the battlefield..so here is a LIST of those who risked their lives to protect the master, 'Product X'..(and eventually die doing so)

Exhibit A:Sargeant I-want-your-peanuts-you-fag

Exhibit B:Kolonel make-my-day




Exhibit C:Corporal i've-got-your-buns



Exhibit D: Major Arnold-Smallnigga

note:watch this...XD


Erm yea..thats the part done for 'product X's pets...now, we shall move on to the story..

as days passed by, 'product X' became a soldier and served in many countries...such as Iraq..in the middle of town...hmmm...more evidence??fine with me..

On tour in Iraq...



and...in town..

Cut the pride dudes..im sticking behind this truck..

And in no time, he became a strong soldier...why, he even met Harry Potter..


He was soon World recognised..and now, he is still pursuing his career in the military field..and he is not gonna stop..not while he is alive..proof??..his latest photo of him..


LOL..that's it for now...hope it made you laugh..=D...it made me laugh at least..haha...chaoz..

P/S:no offence Thomas..its just another one of my jokes..=P



__________________________________________________________

Star wars anyone??



3 comments:

Unknown said...

You IDIOT!!!! Wait!!! Tomorrow, pray that your Gurkha soldiers are tougher. I'll turn them into poop.

Alexander said...

*jaws drop*
I couldn't stop laughing and giggling.
poor Tommy :)

Anonymous said...

HAHAHA! That was an interesting commentary. XD