Pages

Monday, February 9, 2009

Tag...by someone I barely know...>.<...

1. The person who tag / pass you is?
Wen Lynn.

2. Your relationship with her / him is?
-.="...how do i answer this question??...let's see..erm...online friend I guess..XD

3. Your five impression of her / him?
my what?

4. The most memorable thing she / he had done for you?
TAGGED "innocent" me

5. The most memorable thing she / he had said to you?
Ur tagged...

6. If she / he become your lover you will?
Choke myself to death!XD

7. If she / he become your lover, thing she / he has to improve on will be?
To stop tagging "innocent" bloggers..haha..

8. If she / he become your enemy, you will?
Keep on tagging her..=.=

9. If she / he become your enemy, the reason will be?
Tagging me..haha..XD

10. The most desired thing you want to do for her / him now is?
Tag her...

11. Your overall impression of her / him is?
Evil!..XD

12. How you think people around you will feel about you?
Sarcastic, active, crappy, talk too much, ...pretty much like that..

13. The characters you love of yourself are?
Sarcasm in me^^

14. On the contrary, the character you hate yourself are?
I'm too great to hate myself..^^chun leh??haha

15. The most ideal person you want to be is?
Barrack Clinton..XD...or Hillary Obama...LOL

16. For the people who care and like you, say something to them?
Bring me some pizzas and burgers cause i'm starving right now..XD..so go do it^^

17. Pass this quiz to 10 persons that you wished to know how they feel about you.
1. Monil
2. Karen
3. Sara
4. Calvyn
5.Thomas
6. Seng Hoo
7.Suk Wai
8.Aaron Oo
9.Daniel Lim
10.Stephen Liew

18. Who is No. 6 having relationship with?
Some MALE dude..

19. Is No. 9 is a male or female?
A fat male..haha

20. If No. 7 and No. 10 are together,will it be a good thing?
Both oso nearly same height so I guess it's possible..haha

21. What is No. 2 studying about?
STPM stuff..

22. When was the last time you had a chat with No. 3?
Erm..probably on Firday in school??...

23. What kind of music band does No. 8 like?
No idea...probably classical?

24. Does No. 1 have any siblings?
Ya..XD..

25. Will you woo No. 3?
Will I what?

26. How about No. 7?
*refer to 25*

27. Is No. 4 single?
No..he's probably in relationship with Isha..haha..jkjk

28. What is the surname of No. 5?
Liew

29. What's the hobby of No. 10?
dreaming of growing taller..(doesn't seem to be working)

30. Does No. 5 and No. 9 get along well?
Ya..

31.Where's No. 2 studying at?
SMI

32. Talk something casually about No. 1
Ape wearing specs

33. Have you tried developing feelings for No. 6?
Oh God!..WTF DUDE?!?...

34. Where does No. 9 live at?
Ipoh

35. What colour does No. 4 likes?
No idea..blog too colourful..

36. Are No. 5 and No. 1 best friend?
Not really..

37. Is No. 7 the sexiest person in the world?
I'd prefer the shape of a coca-cola bottle..

38. What is No. 6 doing now?
No idea..I ain't a stalker you see..

From this tag, you can conclude that,I never take anything serious nor do I answer anything serious...BUT....I have one question that i've always wondered about recently...if BN can take over PKR, can I take over Ben as Head Prefect??Pretty Please???HAHAHA!!XD..And that my friend's conclude the junk of the day..Note: I'm too lazy to notify you fags bout this tag so when you se eit here just do it since I couldn't really care if you do it or not..tata~







0 comments: