Pages

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Random Drawings....

Well., since I have nothing to do on the internet, I might as well blog this pieces of junk...


The Story:-

This is my Ale~ Grande Drawings( don't know what ale and grande means....just felt it needed to be there...O.O)..








FYI( for your information):- the drawing is MINE and I DREW it MYSELF...(can't let anyone take credit for that piece of art which looks much better than Da Vince...(come to me if you want my autograph....)^^.


well, I spent around 6 months ++ if i'm not mistaken to finish it...why?um...cause I selamba did it...1 line by 1 line....chun leh??-.^....don't get jealous k?...haha...

If you notice, the scroll part is rather empty...cause I don't know what to write there...zzz...-__-''...draw so nice for no reason....yup...thats me^^..


If you actually noticed, this is my second post today so read the one below this post as well...=)..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

jangan tipu..
betui ke you lukis..?
XD XD XD haha..

it's good.. :)
seriously..

Thean Soong said...

duh...u want i can show you but i lazzzzzzy to bring la..-.-''