Pages

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

My current state and status

This news may shake you but don't worry, you're not the only one, I too, was shaken when I heard this...


I am somehow a father of 12 children( i think its 12....might be more or less....), some, taller and bigger than me. And um....some of them are older than me and some I don't even knew existed...yea...shocked??....However, whats more shocking is that I do not know and have not spoken to my 'wife' before...see.....shocking, no?...LOL






Mystery explained:-

Well, as weird as it seems, they are part of my 'family' for the LTC thingy....and somehow, I became the 'father'....yea...I know what you're thinking....of all the prefects it just had to be me...zzz....Well, all I can say is.....BLAME SARA LEE!!!!^^haha....she set the groups....not me...i'm innocent....probably more innocent that you at least..>.> ( as if la....).

Mm...so just a short information on the families:-

1.There are 6 families...I repeat 6...

2.Each family has a mum and dad.

3.Each dad is a male and each mum is a female( just incase you readers get that stupid...no offence though).

4.Each family has around 14 to 15 people( including mums and dads).

5.The names of the family is ridiculously ridiculous, but not that ridiculous( i'm not complaning...)..it's OK with me...=P

6.Monil is in POWER PUFF GIRLS!!!!!(which makes loads of difference...)...monkeys rarely make appearances on international TV....

7.Mt family is called Spongebob Square Pants...eventhough it sounds better if it sounded like Spongebob Round Pants....

8.No couples are in the same family, unless the couple's relationship is extremely hidden to public which is highly possible...

9.MY FAMILY MEMBERS=D

-Me(dad)
-Bakyalachmy(mum)
-Adriann Gee
-Arvindan
-Beh Ee King
-Boey Su Yenn
-Harivindran
-Kisor
-Kwok Bing Loon
-Loo Siew Mian
-Mark Ooi
-Stephen Liew
-Tan Jian Liang
-Thomas Liew

That's all....enough children edi...don't know can support or not....belum dapat kerja lagi..=P

10. I like my family members...most of 'em are hip and happening( to me la...)^^

-The End-

Oh ya...1 more thing.....ALL MY CHILDREN MUST BUY THE BOOKMARKS FROM ME!!!!IF NOT I GO CARI YOU WAN!!!hehe...joking^^...


-The End-

0 comments: