Pages

Sunday, November 2, 2008

My Lover...=D

Well, to tell you frankly, there is this one person on Earth that I really love so much. An unexplainable love, you may call it but this person is just so special in my life...and I wanna let al you people out there to know that person....*drums banging*




I LOVE _ _ _ _ _ _

















Okay, now, i'm gonna ask you for a favour, don't worry, just a small one!..

Think of all the people who you think I, Thean Soong might have a relationship with..any number of people, animals too if you want, I don't really mind...LOL
















Okay, Done?!?




















Probably Not...ima mysterious guy ya know......think carefully.....really really hard.....






































Done????LOL....can you feel the excitement in you ( maybe not if you're not human, Dogs tend to read my blog ya know.....and um....a goldfish as well....(gonna get wacking in class for this..T.T))






































Here's the answer....*drums banging*










































Answer: Myself




HAHA!!!!CONNED YOU????=PPP


LOL....Ima still single.....don't get so SS(syok sendriri).....LOL

0 comments: