Pages

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

kena Tag by Emo-Kid who will never learn....LOL

TAG 1

1) Do you think you're hot ?
-um....no...my temperature is now 37 degrees....normal

2) Upload your favorite picture of you!
-for what la??u think i got nothing better to do ah???....

3) Why do you like that picture ?
-Cause there's no reason to hate it.

4) When was the last time you ate pizza ?
-when i went to Pizza Hut( best pizzas under one roof....so they say...)

5) The last song you listen to ?
-Um...the last song or the current song???....got difference k?

6) What are you doing right now besides this ?
-typing.


7) What name would you prefer besides yours ?
-Honda Civic.

People to tag .
1. Suk Wai
2. Wai Keong
3.Chee Hoe
4.TikuzZ
(all the above belum kena tag from me so i tag them^^)

8) Who is number one ?
-Suk Wai....duh...=.=stupid question...

9) Number three is having a relationship with ?
-Um...i dont know...not like I really care actually...

10) Say something about number two ?
-Human.


11) How about number four ?
-What about him??....

TAG 2


5 people to tag- I tag;
sry..tagged enough fellas edi.....

1. Name the people you tagged.
-Scroll up and check yourself la...=.=


2. Describe yourself in one word.
-huh?

3. Who would you pick, someone who really loves you, or the one you love?
-I don't know...whichever one is more important....>.>

4. Have you ever loved someone before but never had the courage to tell him/her?
-Nope...dey..I not so ham sap la..haha^^

5. How if people reject your confess face to face?
-I'll then confess to them that they are one hell of an ugly shitface and deserve to go to hell whether they like it or not...then, i'll explain to them how useless they are and how they would help our community by not having him/her in our lives...yup....thats probably it..^^

6. God is giving u just 5 more minutes before going back to heaven, IF you love someone special, what will you say to that person?
-Quick! sketch my name on the floor saying" Thean Soong was here (date).

7. What will you say to a person who doesn't want to believe you?
-Believe me you !@#hole!!


8. Was ever a time that you tried to learn to love someone?
-
Nope...thought it was automatic...LOL


9. Do you have something special with you all the time?
-
Um...lets see....probably not....ahh...who cares...

10. Long distance love ?
How long is long??....

11. Best place to cry?
-um...O.O*blink blink*


12. Who do you love the most?
-Myself

13. Tell us of your dream last night?
-Didn't have any....I was sleeping not dreaming...

14. Ever hated someone so bad?
-Hell yea!!


15. The biggest & most hurtful lie you heard?
-I'm handsome..LOL!!!hahahaha^^joking

16. The last person you had a beer with?
-Dad....but I usually take wine though....

17. The last person you went to the movies with?
-Um....Dahien, Kok Weng, Mojo Jojo(Monil), Kuan Yew, Hari, Sanjay, Kuen Wei, and a lot more...zzz....one big family..LOL..haha

18. The last person you talked on the cell phone with?
-2nd cousin(dad's cousin's son) in Penang.

19. The last person you hugged?
-none....but if you ask for the last person i slapped, it would be Monil..


20. The last person you yelled at?
-can't remember....

21. In the last week have you kissed someone?
Apart from my Lamborghini, nope...=)...haha

22. Think of the last time you were angry, why were you angry?
-Um....today during morning assembly duty....why?...cause I had to stand side by side with 2 rows of idiots....


23. If you could do anything or wish anything, what would it be?
-Die in my sleep ASAP....


24. If you could have an all expense paid trip, where will you go?
-Menorca..where crystal clear sand lies and the ultimately short sea bed where the sun and sunset is just so perfect....*my first place for honeymoon...*LOL

25. What do you hate the most?
- SPBT teachers of my school.....money minded junkies....



26. What would be the hardest thing for you to give up on?
-Probably drugs if I took it...LOL...thank God I didn't....


27. Five facts About Me:
-Simple
-Open Minded( very wide...)
-Boy
-Hates money-minded tarts
-I'm a Dad of 12 children

28. Five things that scare me:
-Cochroaches
-Butterflies( the big ugly huge ones..not the small ones...)
-Ghost
-Benjamin...XDXD
-Clowns

29. Two Songs Playing in My Head Lately:
-Kenangan Terindah-Samsons
-Preety Boy-M2M(for some reason...nothing touching....zzz..)


30. Five Things I treasure in my life
-Treasure
-Money
-Gold
-Emas
-Friends...XDXD...hahaha!!!


-The End-










0 comments: