Pages

Friday, November 7, 2008

ZZZ.....

Just came back from school after spending 9 whole hours there.....actually...i spent around 9 hours and 15 minutes in school....every minute counts OK??...LOL...zzz...tired also still can joke...wth..


Well, anyway..... the futsal competition really burnt some fat out of me...^^ but we lost terribly and I was 1 minute angry, tension, tired, thirsty, and loads more....all in one shot....yea..the agony...( ok la...this is a bit bit exaggerating..-.-''...but still.....HAHA....

For our first match, we seemed to have fought against the 'Dubai's....don't know whether they actually are Dubai fellas or they are golok fellas...Even then, I still classify them as Pendatang Asing...LOL...so we lost pretty badly, 3-0...and I got my face slammed by the ball right at my nose...zzz...painful dei....after that match, walked straight to the red-coloured brick thingy area and lied down for like a few minutes, breathing hard as if I hadn't had oxygen for a year...LOL...every passer by ( mostly form 1 and 2) were like WTF is with him la??...sleeping like his father's house like that....LOL...oh well...who cares??...(not me at least...)

Then, I went to the ISUC fellas who were selling drinks (isomax and water(FYI:they copied us...zzz)), and sorta sat down there, still breathing hard like god-knows-what. And obviously me, being the popular dude(*cough cough**ahem*) was banged by ISUCians to buy their drinks and stuff like that..zzz.....haha....in the end bought 2 isomaxes....( U fellas there better come and thank me ah....>.>haha...joking)..

Hmmm....after that, Joseph was like asking me to do silly stuff which obviously no one would do...example: Thean Soong, go run around the field 5 times....zzz....and Thean Soong, can you chase me??....zzz....-stoned-....and obviously did not do it...LOL...*try again next time joseph....maybe tomorrow morning can???XDXDhaha!!!*

Um...then I had randoms craps with Monil, Thomas, Gua Kang( Anjing 5 bintik yg, suka menunjukkan gusi(gums))..

Next up, was the next match....zzz...fell down like so many times...malu ni...dropping down like sponge ni...haha..memang la...I Sponge family...mesti bangga...zzz...-lame-=.=....tak pe boleh faham...LOL..

In the end....lost 1-0 for the second match...all in all, first match, lost 3-0, and sencond match, lost 1-0....LOL...not bad for a first time futsaller...zzz...

Go makan dinner first....hungry la...skipped lunch and recess...LOL...*slobbers*

-The End-

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

theansoong lost!! XD

Thean Soong said...

....not that I lost...didn't win oni...dont be so SS...XD

Anonymous said...

I would like to exchange links with your site www.blogger.com
Is this possible?