Pages

Saturday, April 17, 2010

My 100th Post if im not mistaken

lol..just recently noticed that this post might just be my 100th post =D..I guess its something to be proud of..lol..Anyway, now i'm studying computer application chapter 6 and its getting harder and harder to digest..This probably means I have to rerun from chapter 1 again for a few times to be sure I'll be able to score in the exam..and seriously, I feel as though ima nerd..=.-"..but to get the impossible(high marks), we have to do the impossible(become a nerd)..see..it's all balanced out..God's beautiful gift of nature..=)..

And i'll take some time to repair the errors on the blog layouts and apps..bear with me for awhile guys n girls..lol..=P

EDIT: *ahem* I recounted and this is just my 74# post..-___________-"

0 comments: