Pages

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Tag...AGAIN..by someone I REALLY know..(well, technically..=.=)

1. When did you recently get tagged?
Erm...like THIS MONTH...=.="..(ah well..side effects of being too popular..XD)

2. What can you say about the world now?
Erm..nothing..-__-"...

3. Name a person who has left a memorable impression to you.
Hmmm...good question..a stray dog who entered my house and the next day gave birth to 9
freaking puppies...yea...the 9 puppies..and the place where they lay...was like a shit-bombed
area..ya know...shit everywhere...T_T..I had to clean it up if you're wondering..zzz..

4. How would people feel like like when they're with you?
Either:-
a) REALLY funny and happy..
b) Pissed off..(that's why they come to me..to scold me..=.=")*which rarely happens of
course*..
c) thats bout it..I think..

5. What kind of characteristics do you have?
Funny, self praising, insulting, evil, the jack-sparrow kinda thing, the i-will-always-hate-you,
and erm...yea..still virgin...-__-"(thoguht you needed to know that..XD..joking)

6. And otherwise?
huh?

7. Say something to all the people who care for you.
I'm still waiting for my pizza's and burger's..(refer to this tag number 16)

8. To those who don't?
...to lazy to insult...

9. Pass this quiz to 6 persons that you wished to know how they feel about you.
a. Thomas
b. Monil
c. Wen Lynn..XD..banging you back..
d. Stephen Liew
e. Ai Yean
f. Karen(just choose either tag..*i gave you 2 tags-____-*

10. Firstly, who is(a)?
He's Thomas...

11. (b) can be described on one word as...?
(you know I'm gonna say Monil..=P) APE!..XD

12.(d)has ever said anything nice to you?
Apart from suck my b***s...nope..XD(which I did not do)

13.Has (c) told you anything about (e)?
-___-"..they don't know each other..

14.(f)is a great guy who is almost like Obama. True or false?
What a joke...Karen is a girl..sweat...and one is white, one is black...one got hair, one got no
hair..one live in a strong nation, one live in a weak nation..XD..

-End of tag-
tag need not be done unless you want to(except for Wen Lynn..its compulsary since you taged me first..>.<)

XD

this is my 2nd post today...so check out the one at the bottom..lol



0 comments: