Pages

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Penang Trip 2...

TITLE: Penang Trip 2, Victims: SMI couples...*evil looks*

Belleview Hotel. The most beautiful, exotic,and expensive hotels on Penang Hill.....because it is the only hotel there.(yea, i'm serious..only hotel there). So why am I talking about it? you'll see soon enough. Story first..=P


It was what seemed to be a rainy gloomy day, which is to say, a perfect day for a emo-er (all those emo freaks reading my blog, please don't get jealous.), and I happened to follow my dad around Penang and somehow, we ended going to Penang Hill. And no, we didn't take a cable car or whatever you call that transport which takes you up and down, the damn thing ws out of service. Well, I didn't bother to ask why cause I already knew what happened. some lunatic boy jumped of the thing cause he had to pee and there was no obvious toilet there, and the pain was like OMFG and he decided to end his miserable no-life life...yea..pity that bloke..Well, that's what I think happened la..I had the feeling it was true..and i'm sure it was true cause I made the story.. yea...I never lie or make jokes ok?...everything I say is 100% accurate wan..no need to think twice..XDXD..hehe....well, anyway, so we had to take a Pajero up to go to the place. And um.. the journey up there was like a stairways to Heaven. the car was like almost vertical already ad we were still going up..LOL...damn sweat la..haha...anyway..( ok let;s go on a new paragraph ..this one is soo long d..XD)

So we arrived there and the air was so cool and misty. Ya..very nice XD..(ok, now you can feel jealous..you deserve it..XD). And we procceded further into the Hotel and yada yada, check this out and check that out, yada yada.

Until....

Until...

Until...

I saw this...


A romantic spot for couples...LOL..XD( No, i'm not talking bout the plants on the right, i'm talking bout the hut you nut).


Then, I decided to go closer..


Yeah...I'm sure you're feeling rather *ahem* about your partner...haha( maybe not!!LOL)..mm...Okay, serious part k?.. mm...look at the view la wea...damn chun la..like at the edge of a waterless waterfall... and its all so natural..yea..feel it now..its better if you do..so romantic eh??

OK now the joke part...LOL..haha...XD=PPP...


So, I thought and thought...what can a couple do here??...LOL...the answer soon came to me in the most disgusting form*ahem*you know what I mean unless you're Tan Kian or something. LOL...but then I thought of the SMI couple people then thought.. nah...SMI fellas are educated!! won't do stoopid things..*ahem*as if la=.=*ahem*

but then....I saw this sign...


HAHA....and I thought...safety first!!!LOL...WAKAKAKAKA!!!even the Hotel people encourages it.. and I then thought that...maybe the SMI people cannot tahan the urge...LOL...plus this signs also increasing the urge...sure cannot tahan wan!!XDXD=PPPP...hahahaha...!!!....Please take off your shoes to avoid injury during*ahem**cough**ahem**cough**ahem*..TEEHEE!!!...LOL..

And I also stumbled onto these signs, which provides a much better message to the purpose of the hut...LOL



XDXDXDXDXDXDXDXD!!!!!BUSTED!!!!LOL!!!...haha!!!XDXDXD

you all just got owned..

oh and, before I forget...this is the Hotel Website....very nice...go check it out!!....very chun wan...trust me*winks*

http://Belleviewhotel.com/

P/S: this post is just a joke...no offence k??it's just plain ol' me..XD..
P/S: Ruben ans Suk Wai will be next...=PP...haha...too bad Ruben's one is more impacting than Suk Wai's one...haha....nevermind la!!..

Check out the website la...somo looking at what wor??..=.=

0 comments: