Pages

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

BBBBBBBoooooorrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiinnnnnnngggggggggggg

The ever sarcastic evil normal not-so-tall, not-so-fat boy not girl is extremely, terribly, magnificently, ultimately, sickeningly, incredibly bored. I repeat, bored. =/...

So far, in all my long-term holiday life, I am 'proud' to proclaim myself bored dead out. Even the PMR holiday break was much more fun than this. Never had I felt such boredom in my life...sigh..

Well, anyway, let bygones be bygones. Oh wait. I can't say that yet...cause the boredom season isn't over..T___T....aiyoyoyoyoyoyoyo......I rather be in the middle of the battle in Berlin during World War 2 and starve than to be where I am now...in fact, the Japanese occupation in Malaysia is not enough to fill up my boredom( by occupation, mean the occupation and not the 'the' occupation)..LOL....

So now, i'm listening to music, doing tags and i'm typing..and i'm feeling tremendously jealous of other people like Joseph, Suk Wai, Su Yenn and yaday yada cause hey like have sooo much things to do that boredom is hardly ever though by them( what I presume la..)...go here. go there...zzz....damn fun wea..well, just like I have to wait for LTC, and it just last for 4 bloody days while my bro's LTC had like 5 days....no fair la...aiyo...but nvm la...i'm sure they got some reasonable excuses which would make a fool out of them if they made it for 5 days...(hope you und. what i'm saying...my brains are rather tangles up with thoughts nowadays...LOL)...

Well, let me give you a bit of the scenario for the tags k??...erm, first, i've so far completed 6 tags, which is Marjan's, Arvindan's, Bakya's, Ee King's, Stephen's and lastly mine=PP...LOL...i'm sure you're thinking something like...'' 6 only ah??....die la die la...so slow...4 more days only..you die la wea..."....haha....calm down maggots, I only spent like 1 day doing those 6 tags....LOL..and no, i'm not that lazy la spend 1 day only...I mean I already did half of it...now just have to stick here and stick there and wrap here and wrap there and tada!!finish!!=DD...so i've done 6, got like 9 more to go...and I can do 5 in one day, so should have no problem finishing it in 2 days...lol..yahoo!!....

TADA~!
Some were beautiful.....


Some were ugly...




It all depended....

on the person's looks..ugly or beautiful...too bad stephen was ugly...I wanted to make a nice one for him but unfortunately, I live by rules...poor Stephen...oh well...who cares??...nope sorry Stephen....no one does...=PP..

The Back....~Ohana Means Family~=))
____________________________________________________________________



In other news:
Being bored can sometimes bring positive results...for instance, just made this piece of artwork not too long ago....haha..enojoy=))


Still havent done the emblems yet...still not sure which and what to put...zzz...this will take some time...

A closer look at the middle, where all is beautifully done(almost)

Love/heart being twirled around some ivies....^^like it a lot...

....tune in for more!!


P/S: LTC- Kirti, Hockey, Plant, Burger...will rock hard...=)))

P/S:....all you form 6 couples will get it hard soon...hehe..just wait for my mood to get blogging and you people have had it....=)))))XD....Suk Wai oso gonna kena....haha....in another one...LOL...this one oso got...haha....die la you all!!!XD

2 comments:

Ai Yean said...

Hey..!! Where's mines?!?!? ahhahaah=)

Thean Soong said...
This comment has been removed by the author.