Pages

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

random MSN chats which i find particularly _______(don't know how to explain it)

Well...why am i blogging at this particular time??simple...there are tons of people out there asking me to update my blog...(ahem..actually not tons la...maybe grams...)..

Well....as i had nothing to blog, and they are asking me to blog, so i asked my friend...please tag me if you get the chance.....below is the extract of how to answer back the professional way.....

Me:o.O...and tag me if u get the chance....that will add 1 post
A: Cannot, tagging is cheating
Me:um...but tagging is a post,therefore,tagging=posting, so therefore, is posting=cheating??
A: But tagging is not really a post(this is what i think A typed...)
Me: but it is still categorized as a 'post'....
A:.....

As you can see, i usually leave my opponent speechless....and that my friends(or enemies), is what you call professionalism!!...for more info, check out this book...by me....


SnazzySpace.com


And if you're wondering what happened to the post where i will insult Aaron The Oo, please be patient...dealing with idiots is a very challenging task...especially when this one is a 'unique' half breed between an male and a female....

-The End-

oh wait....1 more thing...bye

-The End-

Oh wait again...good bye

-The End-

0 comments: