Pages

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

A New Chapter Of a New Book

Ah, as some of you might have noticed, I shall be going on a 5-year honeymoon with books and studies in Malacca soon^^. Registration's on the 27th of I'm gonna leave on the 27th and register on the 28th..-___-"..excellent time management huh?..haha..then orientation on the 28th to 29th..feel like skipping it..-__-"..boring..wonder what they'll do if you skip class..rotan?demerit?..or prefect write names..-___-"..haha..miss those days..T_T..well anyway, since i'm leaving secondary and entering University, I suppose it's time to change to a new chapter of a new book..^^...haha..and yea, Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you^^. haha..And as for this year, I plan to make resolutions in which I must achieve by this year..And I must say, my resolutions very serious eh~..=.-"..though, before I say out my resolution, I would like to say Happy Chinese New Year to all^^haha!!(wtf..-___-")..and my new year resolution is!!!!!!!!!!!!....







2010 NEW YEAR RESOLUTION
Think of 2011's resolution




-____-"..lame leh~..haha..wtf..anyway, good luck all in your SPM and STPM results!!I heard SPM's results coming out end of February..wtf..so early..=.-"..zzz..thank God will be in Uni^^..parents can only screw through the phone..~.~..lalalala~.haha..

bye^^

0 comments: