Pages

Friday, June 19, 2009

Welcome to Ipoh.

To those of you readers out there who have not stepped foot into Ipoh for the past recent months, and if you happen to plan to come to Ipoh, let me make you reconsider.


Now, we all know Ipoh used to be the land famous
for its...its..erm...damn...i'm bad in my sejarah and geografi..erm...i'll just make up something...ah yes..as I was saying..Ipoh used to be the land famous for its ample amount of Kopitiam and mamak stalls(yes..this sounds just right).. So anyway..when you come to Ipoh..when you reach Ipoh..you would expect to see this..




or


this.



But.



Unfortunately.



that.



is.



all.



gone.



Well not quite..just trying to dump in some suspense..-___-"...lol..

Anyway...what you would most likely experience..is something what i've experienced quite recently..it goes like this...

A few days ago..on my way back home from school..
.I couldn't help but notice a musk ox happily chewing grass in a padang nearby..I took a picture..it looked much like this..



Happy ox eating grass..by this..I mean an ox eating grass and not a ox-eating grass. They don't exist.....or do they? they don't God damn it..=.-"..don't you study bio?..

So anyway...there it was..chewing on the grass..happily..I decided to leave it be..so I went into my house..did my stuff and so on..and later on in the day..the weather got hotter and hotter...it was like being baked in a freaking oven man..=.-"...

Then the next day...I woke up..I started thinking about the ox..how was it?..hmmm..hopes its in good shape..after eating all those grass..after awhile..I decided to go out and check on it..
this was what I saw....


My friend the musk ox. In bones.



rest in peace.


amen.


It appears that the weather had cause it to dehydrate..zzz...yea...that's how hot Ipoh is...so hot till you find dead oxes in front of your house..=.-"..haha...


oh yea..the pictures and stories are fake^^...(unless you're dumb enough to believe it, it's fine with me)...XD

haha...but the weather is really sick hot man..-___-"..

4 comments:

Alexander said...

Is it it obvious no one's that stupid to believe it? HAHA.
It's quite obvious when you had a picture and discovery of a musk ox, they exist in Canada, Greenland and Alaska you genius. LOL.
Unless yeah, they don't study bio' perhaps like said or they're nincompoops! :DD

HEY! Sorry for the colors, I was absent the entire Wednesday - Friday from school.

-aPhRoDitE- said...

lol lol
ur as lame as eva. keep it up! wakakakaka

-aPhRoDitE- said...

btw, wats nincompoops? sounds like d amount of poo produced by thean soong eryday. haha

Thean Soong said...

Suk Wai>im.gonna.kill.u. =.="