Pages

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Brief Update...

I might as well update something now...been a long long time since I actually blogged about something worth reading, and for all I know, this post might not be worth reading either=.="..but none the less, more meaningful than the other old posts..=D..haha..

First of all, i'm stuck in Penang, A.K.A Pearl of the Orient, whatever it means cause the only thing i'm seeing here is a looooooong stretch of polluted beach...=.="...haha..joking..and not forgetting the Penang drivers...drive like their father's road only..slow like____..then there was this time..this paria proton car driver in his car...stop in the MIDDLE of the road of a one-way street, wind down his window and start chit-chatting with some guy outside..CHIT-CHATTING you know!!Not dropping someone off or discussing something important...moreover, there were 3 cars behind the fella..honning away at that fella..tell you ah..Penang should force all their drivers to retake their Undang and driving test la..=.="..no joke..lol..

Then..my dad go buy some cheap batik shirt...buy ady, cannot fit so go back there and return the next day...then yesterday, after 'changing' the shirt...come back to the Hotel..say want to change again..-___-!!..MAJOR swt..so later have to go and change again...If I was the shop owner ah...I throw my school shoes at the fella la..(btw..stil haven't wash my school shoes yet..-___-"...)..and then I will also go burn his house and pancit his tayar..=.="...but if I did that..I got no house to live in and no car to go back to home sweet Ipoh..*cough* cause that fella is my father..so cannot la...haha..don't get what i'm saying?..it's ok..I don't fully understand myself...=.="..lol..

Then last night was quite fun la..went to my dad's friends restaurant..go there at 8 p.m..come back at 2.30a.m..-___-"...this restaurant is Straits Kitchen..where people go in, and pay more for the drinks than the food..=.="..and it's not a bar..lol..so we went there...food took some time so we drank Tiger Beer..not bad la..ended up having one whole can..=P then ate dinner..then I thought it was over...see see my mother go drink Guinness Stout..=.="...so I took a sip la...by now..half the people at my table were smoking...-___-"I.e: my father, the chef(boss), and my dad's friends(co-owner) and of course me oso la..ahem..haha...joking..I don't smoke..=D..but I think I am a passive smoker la..inhale A LOT of 2nd hand smoke..=.="..almost everyday ..sweat..gonna die young..sigh.. lol..who cares..=.=".. Anyway, back to the story...so now, it was probably..say..10p.m la..thought can go back to the hotel and rest or something...all the customers oso chao d..malah..the staff oso go back d..only left with, my dad, mother, the boss, co-owner, boss's wife, co-owner's wife and me..then suddenly...this boss...go take out 1 bottle of Vodka Orange..-______________________-""...wtf man..that's goodbye to my early sleep la..So then we drink la..first, put ice in the glass...then add the vodka orange...then some F&N soda...then lastly some Orange juice...

the exact bottle..lol..

all in all, it taste good man..really good..with 40% of alcohol la..haha..XD..my face was red like the devil..as well as everyone's on the table..

Then as we were drinking...this stupid conversation happened..somehow la..SOMEHOW...started talking about women la..virginity la..gangsters la..this la that la..and out OF THE BLUE ah..the boss ask my dad...when your son lose his virginity would you want to witness it??..-______________________________________________________T!!!!
my dad said..OF COURSE LA!!I'LL BE SMOKING MY PIPE AND ENJOYING IT...I was like...WTF lA DEY!!!T__T!!!...then the boss added...yaya I oso wanna see my son lose his virginity.. then ah...If cannot tahan I will interfere, and teach him how..na like this and like this..LIVE DEMONSTRATION!...I was like...X_X...WTF...swt..somo got 3 women there....haha..damn malu la..lol...

somo that guy was an ex-St. Xavier Student..so he is also connected my St. Michaels..cause it is under brother's mission..=D...and he hates Penang Free School...=.="..then he told us...got one time..when he was opening the shop...a tiles dealer came to him to sell tiles...then the price was reasonable..but the boss(Luke) rejected it...then the dealer ask...why?..Luke said..cause you are from Penang Fucking Free School...-___-"..like sweat..haha...so he is considerably my senior la..and the also sing the school rally..all through our college...yada yada...and then..at night that time..got Mat Rempit..going round and round..so annoying..lol..but overall, it was great fun=DD..the environment was good..and the interior design was even better...and the food oso is good..=.="...and the price is also reasonable..suddenly sound like some promoter..haha..you should go there when you drop by Penang..lol..

And that concludes last night...for today..will be leaving this god forsaken island and back to god enlightened Ipoh..haha..andon the way...gonna go to Jawi to makan Sea food!!XD....another good place to makan...haha..about 30 minutes drive from Penang on the direction to Ipoh..so its along the way...=DD...gonna be fat when you see me on Monday..haha...=D...

In other news...

Managed to get 2 medals out of 3 events taken..I took part in 1.5km, 800m and 4 X 400m...iniatially suppose to take 1.5km and 800m only...but Loo Sen injured himself..so ganti the fella la..obtained bronze for 1.5km, silver for 4 X 400m...got 4th placing in 800m..Monil got 3rd in 800m...vege power!!XD...haha..joking..then my test results is improving drastically..=DD..targetted 5 A's...see see scored more than 5A's..I mean if you don't count in the stupid holiday homework la..haha..so now must gambateh and tambahteh for Mid term!..XD..thats all...haha..

gtg now..adios..

hope you enjoyed this post..lol..=D..long time since I wrote something worth telling about..lol..chiaoz..

0 comments: