Pages

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Sick=.= & other crap updates of my already-shittified(ditahikan) life

...
as you can see, I am now sick..as in sakit..oh wait..that's pain..it should me tak sihat...zzz..didn't know my language can deteriorate(wonder if it's spelt correctly, blame my health if it isn't). For the question of "what sickness do you have??"..it'll be answered with "Flu, Sore throat, boredom and lack of sleep". =.="...all in one shot..


from 2.35am on Sunday night...straight after going to Setiawan to eat seafood..crabs, prawns, fish(no offence Ruben..but I ckecked whether it was your relative AFTER it was taken out of water, slammed on a table, guts removed, slit and diced up, washed and finally put in a nice hot burning steamer which made its meat/flesh edible and juicy..=.="..but don't worry..results proved negative=D wasn't your relative after all..^^..and while we were indulging in the seafood, we were accompanied by 'toddy' or 'todi' which contains alcohol..and if you're wondering what is todi, it's actually fermented coconut milk...and....it taste like 100 plus with red wine, finished with an aroma which much resembles watery shit..-___-"..it's not a joke you know..


That explains my gloomy and rather inactive state during school..talk oso no semangat..expect a better me in a few days time=D..*actually...I have a wonderful feeling of having dengue fever!*....God knows got or not..we'll just wait and see...if you don't see me in school for a long time, worry not, I will always be in your heart.....staying there....accompanying you....puncturing it with sharp objects while injecting tar, nicotine and not forgetting carbon monoxide=D..oh wait..and i'll also squeeze it so hard you'll cough blood and fall to the ground..*aaahh...can't believe i'm sooo romantic^^*..haha..


Hmmm...apart from that..ah..yes..Music!!Music is so good..as a matter of fact..I shall now recommend you readers out there some good songs to listen too..^^..


(based on what comes in my mind first)
1. Always-Blink 182
2. Relax-Mika
3. Just Want You To Know-Backsteet Boys
4. Tong Hua-Guang Liang
5. Rooftops-Lost Prophets
6. Tattoo-Jordin Sparks
7. It's Not My Time-3 Doors Down
8. Bad Boy-Cascada
9. One More Night-Cascada
10. Everytime-Simple Plan
11. Perfect-Simple Plan
12. Move Along-All American Rejects
13. Me and You-Fall Out Boys
14. Fall To Pieces-Avril Lavigne
15. Dance Floor Anthem-Good Charlotte
16. Untouched- Veronicas
17. Jumper-Third Blind Eye
18. Cookie Jar-Gym Class Heroes
19. Immortality-Celine Dion/Bee Gees
20. It's All Coming Back To Me-Celine Dion
21. Shake It-Metrostation
22. Starlight-Muse
23.Etc...

Hmmm...well, I guess thats's it for today=)..

Happy 1 day holiday..XD

0 comments: