Pages

Friday, January 23, 2009

BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND!

XD

hehe..thought of stopping my blog for awhile..>.>..
more important crap to handle..=D..anyway...let's start the re-opening ceremony with a tag sent by Sara..=.="..how annoying..LOL..


1.Do you think you're hot ??
Frankly no..=D


2.Upload your favourite picture of you
<>



3.Why do you like that picture?
Quite frankly, I don't =.="



4.When was the last time you ate pizza
When I went to Pizza Hut..duh?



5.The last song you listened to
Um..let's see...ah man...kinda forgot..it was 3 hours ago..



7.What name you prefer besides yours
Barrack Thean Soong/ Obama Lee/ Yamashitamitsubishihondacivic=)




People to tag :-
a)Joseph
b)Karen
c)Joshua Xavier
d)Su Yenn

8.Who is (a)
Josephine


9.(c) having relationship with ?
His pencilbox..

10.Say something about (b)
She knows my bro but my bro donno her..haha..=.="..(went 2 same physics tuition..swt)
*don't worry...he remember who u r d..=.="..*


11.What about (d)
Hah?...what bout her?..sweat..thinks the way I walk is rather amusing..
=.="..*for the record, its quite normal..*



My last update till next year...so we'll commence the closing ceremony now!!=DD

1....2....3...START!!


bye



XD


see ya next year..











0 comments: