Pages

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Penang trip (chapter 1)

Well, here goes, the most funniest post is here and its gonna rock you off your seat!!

It was an early Saturday morning when I started having this weird 'stalking' feeling. This felling is um, something like someone stalking you but when you turn around, you see no one looking at you, or even worst, no one at all..

So I had this feeling all the way on my journey to Penang.(Yea, I went to Penang..duh). Well, i tried to ignore it, to forget it, but everytime I try to, it just comes back to me..yea...pretty scary and weird..o.O..

But, unlike most people, I took the initiative to find out what's wrong. Using my hidden radar sensors on my head, I scanned the area around Penang...I kept on adjusting the frequency between my head to make sure the radar is pointing at the correct direction. However, nothing on my radar and scanner showed up..looking rather disappointed, I turned off the radar and kept it ( it's detachable...LOL).

As I was keeping it, i thought to myself...if dogs could take the initiative to chase their own tails in circles, and at everytime failing to bite it, they still try and try and try...

Blessed by the dogs of the world ( moondogs in specific), I started to go and search manually...armed with a camera to spot anything suspicious, I walked around snogging for information...and to my horror, I found out who and what it was...it was no other than.......Monil, the monkey, Mojo Jojo...following me all over Penang, stalking me at my most inconvenient times...yea...i'm shocked too.. wow..major impact eh??(maybe not so major for Monil>.>LOL).

So, I quicky took some photos of that hairy thing....here they are...professional evidence...(i'm a CSI so i should know how to take photos..)

EXHIBIT A


As you can see here, this is Monil, the ape, as seen stuck behind a car back window screen. Through professional Phycologist, it is concluded that Monil thinks he is an ugly monkey because of what he is saying, ie:''stop staring at me''<--this shows it doesnt like people looking at it cause it's too ugly..pity it... It tried to sneak up and spy on me, but I was fast enough to locate it and snap at it..XD..( yea, I whole haertedly agree with the Phycologist, Monil is indeed very ugly..)



EXHIBIT B
Monil, as seen through a cage in someone's house, desperately trying to spy on me...*ahem* ignore the nudity please, it was not my intention..(still...why is it so red ah???XD LOL!!!!JOKING ONLY BRO...couldn't resist..XD( the Biologist couldn't figure out either..swt..=.='' complicated monkey)). oh..and it's a male by the way..>.>..TEEHEE!!


EXHIBIT C


Monil, as seen here, revealing his true form, Mojo Jojo..the monkey who had a bowl as a replacement for his brains...( must have got eaten up by people in China..pity..)...and Monil is also with his gay friends, (from left to right) Botak Ong, Tan Kian and Loga..in white mode..LOL!!


EXHIBIT D


Monil as seen doing what he does best...trying to think, but always fails time and time again...But, don't give up monkey! I have faith in your bowl!!haha..XDXD..this picture was taken from the Television in Y.M.C.A during a commercial break.LOL!!

Conclusion

As you can see, I am but a professional investigator, a pure blood CSI(crime scene investigator). therefore, it be wise to not stalk or do anything funny about me or else...you'll end up as the same fate as Monil..LOL..XDXD..thanks for reading and stay tuned for more!!Don't worry...most of our friends are in it!!From Monil toRuben to SMI couples*...HAHA!!!^.-''...just trying to make life better for the world!!!XD..

P/S: no offence Monil, it's just a joke...chill..haha...

-To Be Continued-

0 comments: