Pages

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Kecekapan MengSMS....

As most of you prefects know, we will be staying at La Salle Centre for a night, ie. Saturday. Well, according to Sara, it's cause the place was fully booked and yada yada( sudden craving of using this word). LOL...at least good to know that we'll be getting some money back!!XD...

Anyway...so obviously we have to spread the news. So, being Monil's friend, I wanted to SMS the fella the details..but then..there was a problem..I just remembered...that my handphone had a freaking hole at the '8' key/number pad...T____T"....here...evidence..




yea...the rest of the keys the numbers and letters faded d..XD...LOL..haha...but they can still be pressed la..>.>no doubt of it..

well, anyway, I couldn't use the letters "T, U and V" and also the number 8....

However...I was destined to do it...*mm..semangat betul>.>*

So...then I used my kecekapan mengSMS and created a message saying it clearly, professionally and above all...without T, U and V or 8...LOL....this was the exact message I sent to him..

Oi..monkey..On da
fiz day of Ldc, we
will b sleeping in la
salle cen. Bcoz da
Hodel folly booked...

Cekap leh???...^^V...haha...thats why all the smses I sent recently all very weird wan...XD....


-The End-

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahahahahahahah~~~~~
damn cekap!!! XD XD XD
*salute!*

~MoNiL~ said...

Lolxxx....
thankzz ler.. din know u had 2 go through soooo much trouble 2 send me 1 sms.... :P thankzz

Unknown said...

Dey....how you type until like that la? Jeez. Anyway, appreciate your concern for others till your handphone kaputz.