Pages

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Back

Yup, i;m back from my Penang trip, so therefore, you can expect more posts to be published here *terms and conditions applied*. LOL..

Anyway, all in all, it was one of the most boring trip I had ever made to Penang. So terrible it was, I actually took the initiative to take pictures with the camera...haha...i'm very lazy too..glad you noticed..LOL.. well, all I can say is, to make something interesting, all you need is imagination and the desire to make something interesting which is exactly what I did for the whole 4 days I was in Penang. In fact, i took so many pictures, 2 of my camera batteries have ben fully used up. And, as a matter of fact, the following posts which will blog about will be extremely sarcastic, plain evil, no mercy and most importantly, it will be a fun time for Monil..! so fun it was, Monil was even inside the story.. Could it be??...how is that hairy ape got to do with penang??*no offence Monil=P*.. well, I must say, it was quite a chunk of it..HAHA..

So stay tuned yo, cause it's so massive, i'll have to split in into a few posts, each with its own unique topic.=P. However, i'm just too tired to start it now and plus, i'm also busy with the family tags...=(..LOL...don't worry.. it will be on my blog soon enough..


-The End-

0 comments: